Followers

Saturday 29 September 2012

Life

salam and hi,

awkward nya nak update.hee. seen it has been long time i am dis appearing in blogging world and here am i again. seriously,lately ni memang busy then i don't have any mood and idea nak update blog hingga lah ke saat ini baru adee nye pungg. hee.k,first of all eja nak kongsi pasal kem kepimpinan pengawas yang baru je habis minggu2 lepas.memang lah best tapi penat lah. macam2 kami buat bersama. makan,masak,tidur, naik kayu,baling belon,mandi ramai2,burung hantu,pulau harapan and terbang ke bulan.banyak sangat sampai tak tersebut. memang best giler lah. i got something from this kem "together we strong" tag line for my team. okay, secara jujur nya lah. i am being their leader for my team. memang sakit anak tekak dok jerit diaorang.walau apa2 pun tugas sebagai leader ni mamng bukan perkara yang senang. sakit kepala fikir benda apa nak kena suroh buat and alhamdulillah,hari tu team eja menang untuk LDK yang terakhir.we win it at last.

"PROBLEM COMES AND GO"

okay,buat masa yang terdekat ni memang eja ada banyak sangat masalah and eja mengaku yang kadang2 eja lemah,eja lost hope and eja takut eja tak dapat nak atasi semua ni. tapi dengan ada nya kawan2 family dan orang2 yang tersayang,eja yakin eja dapat. support dari diaorang macam sebahagian dari semangat eja and eja betul2 perlukan semua tu. masa eja down diaorang peluk eja,suroh eja kuat. seriously that a friend should do. a friendship means a lot to me. i wish that it last forever. 


i keep crying i keep losing my hopes but when they come and give me some strength i stay alive.
life teach me everything.life teach me what friends means,life teach me hows its going to be.life teach me to be  better than how i used to be and life teach me to TRY and not to GIVE UP.

  "EVEN PROBLEM COMES AND MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE DYING DON'T  
    STOP CAUSE IT JUST THE BEGINNING"

I keep hoping for you even though i know it is useless.once you have feelings for someone,those feeling will always be there. You may not like them anymore but you'll still care.


okay,i was kinda feeling for awhile and it just like i'm missing for something that used to be with me.seriously i miss that. i miss those and i miss him. don't ask me to forget if you've know the answer.
life wasn't a fairy tale having such a happy ever after love story. some's maybe needs time to get back. how i wish i can be with you for the last time of my life. i miss you. yes,its you. 


sincerely,
Eja

No comments:

Post a Comment