Followers

Friday 13 April 2012

day by day

hey there.. em.lama dah tak berblogging and now i start it again. many things have change in my life. now i become more matured. sometimes something happens for a good reason right? even though he's so far from me now I still pray for his happiness. may he get the suitable girl for him. okay, now I wanna story morry pasal what's happening in my life. now aku dah single mingle. yeah that's right ! sekarang nie aku tengah addicted dengan kpop, lambat cite kan? haha. orang dah bekurun minat kpop aku bru sekarang nak minat. keyh. aku minat kpop since aku tengok big bang , yeah I'm a big fan of big bang. aku paling suka lagu baru dia blue and then aku suka denga lagu day by day or haru haru . best tau, meaningful . second aku suka dengan lagu fiction by beast. kalau tak denga sebelum tido memang tak sah. haha. lawak kan/ addicted betol2. keyh, mata dah ngantuk now its time for bed. bye2 dear readers saranghae. .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment